toolbar free news,sports,technology,health,economy,politics: todays thought,todays laugh

Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

todays thought,todays laugh



Today's Joke
Born in Japan
Stationed in Okinawa, Japan, my son and his wife were expecting their first baby. I was elated when he called me at work all the way from Japan with the news of my grandchild's birth. I took down all the statistics and turned to relate it all to my co-workers.
"I'm a grandmother!" I declared. "It's a baby girl and she weighs five pounds."
"When was she born?" someone asked.
Recalling the date my son told me, I stopped, looked at the calendar and said in amazement, "Tomorrow!"
Daily Thoughts
Hating people is like burning down your own house to try to get rid of a rat.
~Harry Emerson Fosdick
Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.
~Jim Fox
There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises." Graduation is not the end, it's the beginning.
~Orrin Hatch
Today's Cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment