toolbar free news,sports,technology,health,economy,politics: todays thought,todays laugh

Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

todays thought,todays laugh



,todays laugh




Broken Mower 

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting
to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else
to take care of first -- the truck, the car, fishing, always something
more important to me

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily
snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short
time and then went into the house.

I was gone only a few minutes.

When I came out again, I handed her a toothbrush. "When you finish
cutting the grass," I said, "you might as well sweep the sidewalk."

The doctors say I will eventually walk again, but I will always have  
a
limp. 


today's thought




Be who are you and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~Dr. Seuss

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.
~Abraham Lincoln
Today's Cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment