toolbar free news,sports,technology,health,economy,politics: Windows 7 Taskbar Hotkeys

Translate

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Windows 7 Taskbar Hotkeys

 Windows 7 Taskbar Hotkeys


I love hotkeys! In fact, I’m pretty sure that If I could assign one for every Windows 7 action, I definitely would! With that said, here are some quick hotkey combinations I stumbled across for the Windows 7 Taskbar.

Ctrl + Click on a grouped taskbar itemCycles through the various windows of the group.

Ctrl + Shift Click on a taskbar item
Opens program as an Administrator.

Shift + Click on a taskbar itemOpens another instance of a program. (May not work with everything)

Shift + Right-click on a taskbar itemShow the window menu for the program.

image

I don’t know about you, but that last hotkey combo is like gold to me! Check ‘em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment